Have you been dreaming about longer, thicker hair but never thought it was possible? We’re here to tell you YES, you can have it all with Hotheads Hair Extensions.
Hotheads Hair Extensions are human hair, adhesive weft extensions that are applied without the need for tools or heat. Not only do these extensions transform the way your hair looks, but they are also fast to apply. There’s no need to sit in a salon chair for hours upon hours, we can apply these in 30 minutes.
What makes Hotheads unique? The extensions are designed to lay seamless and undetectable in your hair, virtually disappearing to offer a natural blend. Hotheads are manufactured with high quality human hair that has the cuticle intact. You’ll get 8 to 10 weeks of wear from each application that you can wear straight or wavy, and you can even reuse them up to three times.
The color choices span far and wide from natural to ombre to rooted to fantasy. Whether you want hot pink, jet black or light blonde, there is a Hotheads color that’s perfect for your hair and style.
Are you ready for your best hair yet? Call us at 317-600-6769 to schedule an appointment for Hotheads Hair Extensions.
Once your extensions are applied, there are a couple do’s and don’ts that you should know for home-care of your new hair.
- Do wait 24-48 hours before washing or chemically processing your hair.
- Do use a soft, boar bristle brush. Starting at the ends and working your way up, always brushing in a downward motion. Brush before and after shampooing to keep your hair from matting.
- Do use a good leave-in conditioner from mid-shaft to ends, keeping away from the adhesive bands.
- Do wear your hair in a ponytail when swimming, exercising and sleeping.
- Do have your stylist at The Compass remove and reapply your extensions.
- Don’t use any products containing alcohol, oil or ethanol. Alcohol-based products are drying to the hair and can compromise the strength of the adhesive bond.
- Don’t brush hair harshly.
- Don’t go to bed with your hair wet.
- Don’t chemically process your hair at home. Rely on your stylist at The Compass for any services while wearing extensions.
- Don’t remove your extensions yourself.